Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

do you..


Heart just never seems to stop.
Beating fast when I see you from a distance.
I love to see you smile.
It's so perfect.
Your lips are fantasize want to kiss it.
Your smile is so perfect that always shines mine.
They cheer me up even when Im deadly depressed.
Do you ever think?.


Someone misses you.
Ever thought that it was me.
I know.
I will never be the one that you will pick from.
Do you even know?.
I cry myself to sleep.
Jealous over something dumb to you.
Its nothing but you wont know the feeling deep inside.
And I, will never leave you alone.
Im not, like the others.
Where they come and go.

And I, will always be there for you.
Even when I know youll never love me back.
Take my hands with you and you'll know then.
How important you are really to me.
Do you know that I always think about you.
Do you ever do the same when you are alone at night.
Do you know I have?.
Remember every scenes.
Cherish every moment that we spent.
Youre so hard to get and so hard to forget.
Do you sometimes feel?.
All things Ive done for you.
Every time I stare into your eyes.
It gives me this feeling that no one ever can give.
Do you know that I'll.
Love you till I die.
Even when I know I will depress.
when you are with your love kissing your perfect lips.
Do you know that I.
Wished upon the stars.
Wish that they will protect you and will let you find your true love.
That will love you forever.
Hope youre always happy thats enough for me to see you smile.

8 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeeee di apus hehehe

      Hapus
    2. ha.. ha..
      ehm.. siapa yaaaa yg ge-er wew

      Hapus
  2. I love it...!! especialy this couplet :D
    [And I, will never leave you alone.
    Im not, like the others.
    Where they come and go.]

    BalasHapus

  3. salam super sahabat,
    tetap semangat dan sukses selalu ya
    ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :)

    BalasHapus